The most recent version of Burn-P3 is available for download by clicking on the link below.
Note: This version of Burn-P3 works with Prometheus 6.2.4.
Sample Data Set
The test files are essential to perform the Burn-P3 tutorial, provided in the software. They also serve as good examples while creating your own files.
Your computer must meet or exceed the following system requirements in order to install and use Burn-P3.
|Operating System*||64-bit Windows 7 orWindows Server 2008||64-bit Windows 10 orWindows Server 2008 R2|
|Prometheus Software||Version 6.2.4||Version 6.2.4|
|Microsoft Software||.NET Framework 4.6andVisual C++ 2017 Redistributable (x64)||.NET Framework 4.7andVisual C++ 2017 Redistributable (x64)|
|Oracle Software||Java 8.0 for Windows (x64)(Update 151)||Java 8.0 for Windows (x64)(Update 191)|
|Intel® Software||2019 C++ Redistributable Library for Windows (x64)(Initial Release: 19.0.117)||2019 C++ Redistributable Library for Windows (x64)(Update 1: 19.1.144)|
|Processors||4 cores||4 hyper-threading cores|
|RAM||6 GB||12 GB|
|Hard Drive||10 GB||500 GB|
*32-bit operating systems are not supported.
Changes in Burn-P3 6.2.4
- Revised Process Control to provide more options to the user
- Revised grid communication with Prometheus to use smaller and faster TIF files
- Improved error handling for grass curing communication to Prometheus
- Added routines to support changes to data recovery from Prometheus. Several routines were changed to allow fire front information to be collected from any display time in the simulation
- Made changes to support API changes to green up in Prometheus
- Added Julian date management to season structures to support changes to green up
- Added ISI threshold to burn conditions
- Added decimal place control for raw output tables. Currently hard coded, could be added to user interface if required
- Refinements to projection file handling and projection information propagation
- Show TIF file extensions on file loading dialog boxes where appropriate
- Fixed year bug when executing simulations over the end of the calendar year
- Fixed bug on fuel lookup table file load title