Prometheus 5.5.0 was released on January 11, 2013. Right-click on the following link to download the self-extracting installation file to your computer. Select Save Target As (Internet Explorer), Save Link As (Firefox and Google Chrome), or Download Linked File As (Safari) depending on your internet browser.
- setup_5_5_0_110113 [EXE - 90.3 MB]
Important Installation Instructions
- Remove any previous version of the Prometheus application and reboot your computer. Ensure that you close all applications before running the installation. These steps make it possible to update relevant system files and ensure a clean 64-bit migration on newer operating systems.
- Verify that your computer meets or exceeds all system requirements listed on the Requirements page.
- Double-click setup_5_5_0_110113.exe. A Setup Wizard will guide you through the installation.
- The installation file will install the Prometheus application and COM. The COM is intended to support third party applications using Prometheus DLLs, and is not required for normal use of the application.
- A summary of changes made since the previous version can be viewed on the Release Notes page.
- You must install Microsoft .NET Framework Version 4.0 and Windows Desktop Search (KB917013) before installing the Prometheus application. This software can be downloaded from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Try running Windows Update if you still encounter problems.
Sample Data Set
The Dogrib sample data set contains a README file, a fire growth model project file, and associated model inputs.
- Dogrib [ZIP - 4.38 MB]
- setup_5_4_1_050712 [EXE - 78.4 MB]
- setup_5_3_3b_220611 [EXE - 54.6 MB]
- setup_5_2_3_140110 [EXE - 61.9 MB]
Last Modified: February 5, 2013